15th May 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Finance) in Dublin Business School being a BBA(H) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BBA(H) and I want to do MBA(Finance) from Dublin Business School. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

19th May 2019, 08:37 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Finance) in Dublin Business School being a BBA(H) student?

Yes you are eligible to study MBA (Finance) in Dublin Business School being a BBA(H) student.
With a BBA(H) degree you are satisfying the academic requirement for studying in Dublin Business School.
But to secure your admission in MBA (Finance) in Dublin Public School you need to satisfy English language requirements as well along with academic requirement . For this you must have an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Overall band score of 6.5 (or its equivalent).
20th May 2019, 07:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Finance) in Dublin Business School being a BBA(H) student?

Off course, you can study MBA(Finance) in Dublin Business School being a BBA(H) student. The required eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Dublin Business School is a seconds class honours bachelor degree (2.2) in any discipline from a recognised
university.
You must have qualified at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent in order to be eligible.
If you do not have an honours bachelor degree with a minimum second class honours (2.2), then will be required a score card of GMAT.

For details;
https://gradireland.com/institution/...finance-stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?