20th May 2019, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Programming Internship in this GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

24th May 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Programming Internship in this GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for the Programming internship in the GenElek Technologies Private Limited is given below:

Applicants with knowledge and expertise in Linux, C Programming and Python

Applicants with suitable interests and skills

Applicants from Delhi and neighboring cities

Applicants who are available full time

Applicants who can do the internship, for the period of 3 months
24th May 2019, 10:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited;

Applicants must be a graduate in CS/IT or any related field or must be a pursuing graduate.

Applicants from Delhi and neighboring cities are only eligible to apply.

Applicants must have relevant skills such as Python, Linux and C Programming.

Applicants should be willing to available for full time (in-office) internship for 3 months duration of Internship tenure.

Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
24th May 2019, 11:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited is B.Tech with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college.

The candidates are required to have the knowledge of Python, Linux and C Programming.

You can check more details on:- https://www.genelektech.com/
25th May 2019, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited.

Eligibility :-
---------------
1) You must have knowledge in Python.

2) You must have knowledge in Linux.

3) You must have knowledge in C Programming .

4) You must have knowledge of coding in Python and C++

5) You should be a good team player.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

8) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

9) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

10) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
25th May 2019, 09:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nothing special. Your sincerity is most important for doing an Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited. Once, you selected for Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited be regular on time, and complete your work on time. Here I am listing you some common criteria required for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited,

Eligibility Criteria for Programming internship in the GenElek Technologies Private Limited:

1) You should belong to Delhi.
2) You should be work as an Intern for at least three months.
3) You should have knowledge and expertise in Linux, C Programming, and Python.

Official website -> https://www.genelektech.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?