20th May 2019, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Programming Interns in GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Programming in GenElek Technologies Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

24th May 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Programming Interns in GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Programming in GenElek Technologies Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 4,000 per month as a stipend for the Programming internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited. Programming internship in the GenElek Technologies Private Limited is available for the period of 3 months full time (in office). If selected, candidates can start the Programming internship immediately in the GenElek Technologies Private Limited. Interns can get other benefits such as job offer, letter of recommendation, certificate, flexible working hours, etc. for the Programming internship in GenElek Technologies.
24th May 2019, 10:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Programming Interns in GenElek Technologies Private Limited?

You will get a lump sum amount of Rs. 4000 for Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited.
Other perks and benefits are - Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (as a permanent employee in their company), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code etc.

Duration of Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited is for 3 months.
24th May 2019, 11:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for the Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited can expect to get the stipend of Rs.4000 per month.

The duration of the Programming Internship in GenElek Technologies Private Limited would be of 3 months full time in office.

The candidates willing to apply for the Internship can apply though https://www.genelektech.com/
25th May 2019, 12:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 4,000/- per month as Programming Interns in GenElek Technologies Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.

https://www.genelektech.com/
25th May 2019, 09:14 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most of the Interns in Genelek Technologies Private Limited can expect around Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 6,000 per month in addition to incentives and allowances according to their job role. Once after successful completion of the Internship, you can get a job offer, experience certificate, etc.

Official website - https://www.genelektech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?