31st May 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for PhD(Apparel and Textiles) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

3rd June 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for PhD(Apparel and Textiles) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith is a pass in Master’s Degree in the subject or related subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

Candidates who have qualified NET examination conducted by the UGC are also eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD (Clothing and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidypith.
3rd June 2019, 12:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Apparel and Textiles) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

The eligibility criteria to study PhD in Apparel and Textiles at Banasthali Vidyapith is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or has qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted by the university.

==> Candidates need to qualify Research Entrance Test (RET) which is conducted online.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.banasthali.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?