31st May 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated BTech+MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated BTech+MBA program? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

I am now doing my 12th with Science stream in a RBSE school. I would like to do Integrated BTech+MBA after my 12th. Am I eligible for that? There is any entrance exam to join this course? Also I would like to join in a good college in Tamil Nadu. So please suggest me a good college at Karnataka.

1st June 2019, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated BTech+MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated BTech+MBA program? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

No, you can't pursue B.Tech after class 12th commerce. You need to have class 12th with science and maths to become eligible for any engineering entrance exam. Also, B.Tech+MBA integrated programs are not offered by any university in India.

Instead you can go for BBA+MBA integrated program which is available for any stream class 12th student. IIM Indore offers this course and conducts entrance exam every year for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?