31st May 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBA(Financial Management) admission through CAT if having backlog in BBA(H) final semester?

I have a backlog in my final semester which will be clear in next year. I have applied for CAT. If I get good percentile in CAT and offered for admission in MBA(Financial Management) course then I get admission if have supple in BBA(H) final semester?

1st June 2019, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBA(Financial Management) admission through CAT if having backlog in BBA(H) final semester?

If your MBA course is going to start this year then you will need your BBA degree in the current year and you have to pass the backlog exam in the current year itself. You can't get admission if you don't have your degree during the admission process.

Just make sure you are getting the degree before the counselling for admission because during the document verification they will ask for degree which is the base for your MBA admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?