17th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Domestic Navik through Indian Coast Guard recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

20th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Domestic Navik through Indian Coast Guard recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) recruitment is given below:

1. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks scored in the particular examination center

2. They have to appear for the written examination – objective type in Mathematics, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness

3. Candidates who have cleared the written examination have to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (preliminary)
20th June 2019, 02:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment?

The selection of the candidates interested to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment, will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a physical fitness examination followed by Medical examination.
20th June 2019, 04:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment will be carried out through following stages;

1. Written Test - After screening of online applications, candidates will be called for written test.

2. Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Candidates who will qualify written test, will be required to appear for Physical Fitness Test (PFT).

3. Medical Examination: Candidates who will qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), will be required to undergo initial recruitment Medical Examination at the respective centre.

Finally merit list will be prepared on the basis of order of merit depending on performance of candidates in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.

For details, candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov....nt/ndb_219.pdf
20th June 2019, 04:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment.

* Written Test
* Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
* fitness in the Medical Examination.

You will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by you in the Written Test. You have to pass secure marks in this Written test to get shortlisted for the next round of selection process. After qualified in the Written Test , you have to appear for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) . If you qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) , then you have to go at the respective recruitment Centres for initial recruitment medical examination. You have to qualify this test to get selected for the above post.
21st June 2019, 12:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection procedure of Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment:

1) You must get selected based on the mark scored in the concerned exam center.

2) The questions will be asked in objective type and the exam pattern consist of Mathematics, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.

3) You must the physically and Medical fit. You must undergo for Initial Medical Examination (preliminary)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?