17th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 01:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) recruitment is given below:

Candidates who have passed Class X or 10th examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board

Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 22 years

For Cook – Candidates should be able to prepare vegetarian and non vegetarian menu and an accounting of ration

For Steward – Candidates should be able to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, etc.
20th June 2019, 03:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the eligiblity to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment, so in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details regarding the same. So, download the file and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian coast guard .pdf(578.6 KB, 0 views)
20th June 2019, 04:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment is that candidate must have passed 10th Class or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
There is a 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates, wards of Coast Guard uniform personal deceased while in service & outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship or Interstate National Championship.

Candidates should be 18 to 22 years of age as on 01/10/2019. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates is 5 years and 3 years respectively.

Candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link for details;
http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov....nt/ndb_219.pdf
20th June 2019, 04:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Domestic Navik recruitment.

Eligibility :-
------------
You must have completed 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized board of Education by Central or State Government.

SC/ST candidates , Sports person of National level who has achieved 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field of sports events at Open National Championship or Interstate National Championship and the wards of Coast Guard uniform personal who has died during service will get 5% of relaxation in educational qualification.

-----------
Your age should be between 18 years to 22 years as on 01 Oct 2019 to get eligible for the above post.
21st June 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) recruitment:

1) Applicants must complete 10th board examination with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized board or institution.

2) Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 22 years of age.

3) Applicants should know to prepare vegetarian and non vegetarian menu and an accounting of ration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?