26th June 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the important dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. Actually I have heard that they are going to publish the recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

27th June 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the important dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. Actually I have heard that they are going to publish the recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

National Fertilizers Limited – Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment important dates are given below:

Opening date to apply online – 10th May, 2019

Last date to submit the online application – 9th June, 2019

Cut off date for eligibility for all purposes – 30th April, 2019
27th June 2019, 04:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment

Important Dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 15th Feb. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 14th March 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nationalfertilizers.com.
27th June 2019, 05:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The starting to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment, was on 15/02/2019. The last date to submit the application form was 14/03/2019.

The recruitment process for this year had been over, so you have to wait for the next notification to be released for next year.

Web: http://www.nationalfertilizers.com
27th June 2019, 06:16 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Important Dates of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment

~~ Starting Date to Apply Online: 15/02/2019.

~~ Last Date to Apply Online: 14/03/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 06:28 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th February 2019

Last Date to Apply Online: 14th March 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/.
28th June 2019, 12:55 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
National Fertilizers Limited – Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment important dates:
  1. Opening date to apply online – 10/05/2019
  2. Last date to submit the online application – 9/06/2019
  3. Cut off date for eligibility for all purposes – 30/07/ 2019
28th June 2019, 01:56 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment:

## Important Dates:

Starting Date for Online Application: 15th February 2019.

Last Date for Online Application: 14th March 2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?