26th June 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the process of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

27th June 2019, 02:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Selection process of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment will be on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Online Test and subject to verification of documents.

Candidates can get more details by visiting th below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/i...ertisement.pdf
27th June 2019, 04:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is through online exam applicants will be selected.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nationalfertilizers.com.
27th June 2019, 06:10 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment;

~~ The selection of candidate will be done based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) of Objective Type and Document verification.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
28th June 2019, 01:55 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment

## Selection Procedure: Computer Based Online Test and Document Verification.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?