29th June 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study Graduate Medicine program in Imperial College London through Bio-Medical Admission Test? Syllabus of Bio-Medical Admission Test?

Hello Sir, could you please give me the BMAT syllabus? And tell me if I qualify in Bio-Medical Admission Test then I have a chance for admission in Imperial College London for my Graduate Medicine program? Please tell me immediately.

2nd July 2019, 01:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study Graduate Medicine program in Imperial College London through Bio-Medical Admission Test? Syllabus of Bio-Medical Admission Test?

Yes, you can enroll for a graduate Medicine program In order to pursue a graduate Medicine program at Imperial College of London you are required to achieved a score above the cut off in all of these individual sections of the Bio-Medical Admission Test I.e.
Section - 1 at least 4.5 out of 9

Section - 2 at least 4.5 out of 9

Section - 3 at least 2.5 out of 5 and grade C (A to E).

For more information on the Imperial BMAT cut off marks visit the official link of Imperial College of London https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...cine/medicine/

BMAT is a pen and paper test consisting of three sections:
Section 1: Aptitude and Skills
In this section question are related to Problem Solving, Understanding Argument, and Data Analysis and Inference abilities.

Section 2: Scientific Knowledge and Applications
Questions asked in this section will be based on Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.

Section 3: Writing Task
Number of questions are 4 and you will be required to produce a written communication, without the assistance of a dictionary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?