28th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MPharm in University of East Anglia?

Can I know about the duration of MPharm course available in University of East Anglia? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course.

1st July 2019, 08:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MPharm in University of East Anglia?

Duration of MPharm in University of East Anglia is full time 4 years. In this course, different diseases and clinical topics covers the subject of study. Modules covers the introduction to the different areas of pharmacy, knowledge in areas related to the Management of Common Conditions such as; Diabetes, Asthma, Infectious diseases, Cancer etc. Students develop their research and clinical skills under this program.

Course details is available on;
https://www2.uea.ac.uk/study/undergr...pharm-pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?