30th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?

hi,
i am leeza i,ve pased my 12 with 67% marks with commerce i got 74 in accounts and i,ve also opt maths in 12....plz tell me wht should i do further. is b.com the right option ?

31st October 2011, 01:05 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?

hi,
yes B.Com is also a right choice after that u can do IAS
banking
- you can do course like BBA, MBA

GOOD LUCK!
7th November 2011, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th with 67% with commerce? Is B.Com the right option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i am leeza i,ve pased my 12 with 67% marks with commerce i got 74 in accounts and i,ve also opt maths in 12....plz tell me wht should i do further. is b.com the right option ?
Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

There are so many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

B.COM also the good options for Commerce student.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

All the best
9th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Physical education optional is considerable in srcc college of delhi?
26th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 12 TH I CAN DO IN PO EXAMINATION
WHAT R PO.
3rd June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i scored 67% marks in 12th commerce.
suggest me some colleges in delhi for my B-Com studies
6th June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hy i got 83% with 95 marks in A/C and 94 marks in maths i wonna do B.com so which college is best for me in North India
16th November 2012, 09:06 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

Yes B.com also is right option because you will thorough in cost accounttacy, where as in other courses like BCA, BBA, BBM you will not get the entire cost accountancy, so you can think and decide as per your aim and destiny, then you can easily decide and join accordingly. After completion of you graduation you want to M.com or MBA ir MCA based on that you can decide correctly. But if you are just doing for the sake of doing then you can join any course and then settle in life as it comes.
24th March 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i have given 12th exam now what should i do next??
25th March 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ca im an average student nd expecting 65% in 12th commerce. can i do?
2nd April 2013, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 80% marks in 12th from commerce stream.What are the colleges for which i go and what are another cources which can i go for?
4th June 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I don't know what is best for me. I am doing B.COM !! I don't know why I choosed bcom but now I want to know what can I do after that and what kind of jobs or business can I do after that course !! Please help me
12th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have complete the inter with art by 51% now tell what should i do i dont know anything about the degrees
2nd June 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I've just cleared hsc with 67% in commerce.
I'd like to know whether corporate law would be a good career option or should i go for travel and tourism.
Kindly suggest few colleges for the same.
Thanks in advance.
30th March 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I am from commerce stream but i am confused to fill any kind of form. I don't know what should i do after my Xll . i need some guidance in accordance to ptecure my future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?