5th July 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for B.Pharmacy course having failed in supplementary papers?

I have failed in Intermediate supplementary examination. I want to join B.Pharmacy course. Am I eligible to join? Or, do I need to re-sit for the supplementary papers once again? Isn't there any colleges where I can try for admission?

7th June 2023, 10:42 AM
eduking

Default Re: Possibility to apply for B.Pharmacy course having failed in supplementary papers?

For B.Pharmacy admission, you must have class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. If you are presently not declared passed by the board then it will be difficult to apply for admission in any degree level course because every graduation course requires intermediate qualification.

Hence, you have to make sure that you pass class 12th first. If you don't want to study class 12th again then you can go for any diploma course based on class 10th qualification. There are vocational diploma courses also available for class 10th passed students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?