9th October 2011, 02:37 AM
alekhya chinthakayala

List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy?

hello, iam alekhya, qualified 12th with 94% in andhra pradesh. . now completed b.pharm,3rd year in rajiv gandi university,karnataka ... having 80% til nw. plz suggest me the good college and the course that i should prefer in m.pharm.. my problem is i can't do well in entrance exams, eventhough iam preparing for gpat iam not sure that i can get through it.. PLZZ SUGGGEST ME IS THEIR ANY GOOD COLLEGE IN INDIA WHICH TAKES M.PHARM ADMISSIONS BY GOOD % OF B.PHARM??? THAT COLLEGE SHOULD HAVE GOOD PLACEMENTS ALSO. plz i want a good job... can u plz help me.

30th December 2011, 08:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy?

To pursue M.pharm you will have to go through the GATE or equivalent examination,
and you must have passed the examination B.Pharm from a recognised university with atleast first class or higher second class which you have so now try to qualify gate or any equivalent exam for pursuing M.pharma.Because preference will be given to the candidates who have passed the GATE or equivalent examination.
List of colleges in India for pursuing M.pharma:-

Allana College of Pharmacy

Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

Alwar Pharmacy College

Anand Pharmacy College

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy

Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji 403001

Kanak Manjari Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chhend, Sector - 20,

University College of Pharmaceutical Science, Warangal 506009

Government College of Pharmacy, Lalbagh Road, Bangalore 560027
31st December 2011, 04:42 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges for M.Pharmacy course? Is there any college that give admission for M-Pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B-Pharmacy?

No, there is no such college that give admission for M.pharmacy on the basis of percentage of marks in B.pharmacy as For the Post Graduation Like M.tech,M.Pharma etc. one has to clear the GATE exam.However some colleges do offer the direct admission but its better to check their recognition before filling the Form with them.

There are many colleges that offer M.Pharma In India as under-

Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji 403001

Kanak Manjari Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chhend, Sector - 20,

University College of Pharmaceutical Science, Warangal 506009

Government College of Pharmacy, Lalbagh Road, Bangalore 560027

Allana College of Pharmacy

Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

Alwar Pharmacy College

Anand Pharmacy College

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy
12th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for mpharm in pharmacology? Plz Give the list of colleges that providing m.pharm in pharmacology
13th August 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

job oppurtunities after m'pharm in pharmacology?is the job depends on the college of m.pharm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?