6th July 2010, 12:30 PM
Rajneesh kaur

What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharma?

i have done my B.pharmacy and i m GPAT qualified what should be the criteria for my m.pharma.i have not attending any counseling and even not filling any counseling form what should i do.

22nd May 2011, 12:48 PM
janga rajendra prasad

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharma?

hello,fd...,hi for doing m.pham ,after passing b.pharm.there are 2 exams.gate n gpat..if u get good rank in dat..u must attend the counsel...if not there is no way for a free seat m pham..bt if u want to do by any way..there are few paymanent seats in every pvt col,and plz attend the famous col at ur place..
22nd May 2011, 04:14 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Hi Rajneesh,

Eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharm:

You must hold a B. Pharm degree from a PCI and AICTE approved Institute.
You must have a first class or minimum 60% marks in average (45% for SC/ST) in graduation. [Sponsored candidates must have minimum 55% in average (45% for SC/ ST) in graduation].
In case the examining Board does not award a class, the percentage marks in graduation will be computed as average of marks obtained in all subjects in which candidate has appeared (excluding optional subjects).

For more details:

http://jobsnotification.blogspot.com/2011/03/it-bhu-mtech-mpharm-admission-2011.html
22nd May 2011, 10:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajneesh kaur View Post
i have done my B.pharmacy and i m GPAT qualified what should be the criteria for my m.pharma.i have not attending any counseling and even not filling any counseling form what should i do.
M.Pharma Eligiblity Criteria -

For M.Pharma you must have degree in B.Pharm with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

And for admission in M.Pharm you will be required to appear for All India Common Entrance Test. There after the merit list is prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the entrance exam. Then you are invited for counseling considering your rank in the merit list.

So, to get admission in M.pharmacy course, You need to appear for NIPER examination. And to appear for NIPER examination you need 60% Marks in your bachelor degree examination. The final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NIPER examination.

So, after clear the NIPER Examination, you will get admission in M.Pharmacy Course.

You can also apply for GPAT examination and to apply for this examination you need a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2011 Examination.

So, after clear the entrance examination, you will get admission in top Pharmacy colleges.
22nd May 2011, 11:13 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Generally, the eligibility criteria to pursue master degree of pharma. *A candidate should be graduate in pharma from affiliated university, with min. Aggregate 60%.
You should have attend councelling to get the renowned institute for your master degree in pharma.But now you have not attend that one so, you have option to get the admission on your own efforts by producing GPAT original marksheet.
Its the one option for you, ok. Best of luck.
23rd May 2011, 04:00 AM
mehtab005

Eligibility Criteria for the M. Pharm:

You must hold a B. Pharm degree from a PCI and
AICTE approved Institute and also must have a first class or minimum 60% marks in average in graduation.
23rd May 2011, 09:04 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

If you done B.Pharmacy and if you are interested in M.Pharma then you

are eligible for the admission in M.Pharma course. To appear in the

entrance exam of M.pharma you need the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for M.Pharma

For M.Pharma program candidate must hold a B.Pharm degree with

at least 60% marks in aggregate.

For admission in the M.Pharm program you need to appear in the

entrance exam which is conducted by many college/University.

So after entrance exam if you got a good rank then you will be

call for the counselling and then you can take admission in top college.

Regards
~Mukul~
28th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Pharma?
7th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

when the gpat counselig how can we know
11th August 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what is for physically disabled
27th September 2011, 09:01 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharma?

Quote:
hi dear,
don't worry if you have not attend in counseling, you can get addmission in any private college through your gpat qualification card. also remind that the college should be approved by AICTE otherwise there is less value of your m.pharm degree. if you show your gpat qualification card then the college will give you concession on normal fees. and also you can get schlorship.

don't waste your valuable time,best of luck>
27th September 2011, 09:06 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is for physically disabled
hi dear ,
physically disable means a person ,who is disable to do normal work ,that means he or she may be blind , dumb or loss of his legs ,arms,etc .
indian govt. gives some reservation for such persons in almost in every field.
11th January 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

student after Bsc(Hons)Biotechnology are eligible for admission in M.pharma or not ?
16th January 2012, 12:16 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Pharma?

Quote:
hi dear,
it is required for for getting admission in m.pharm in a good college , at first ,
you have to fight gpat exam,after getting succesful result , you have to fight
for another exam which is conducted by the colleges likes-
niper,
jadavpur university etc.

best of luck>
22nd January 2012, 03:51 PM
mani_baban

M.Pharma Eligiblity Criteria -

For M.Pharma you must have degree in B.Pharm with at least 60% marks in aggregate.

And for admission in M.Pharm you will be required to appear for All India Common Entrance Test. There after the merit list is prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the entrance exam. Then you are invited for counseling considering your rank in the merit list.

So, to get admission in M.pharmacy course, You need to appear for NIPER examination. And to appear for NIPER examination you need 60% Marks in your bachelor degree examination. The final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NIPER examination.

So, after clear the NIPER Examination, you will get admission in M.Pharmacy Course.

You can also apply for GPAT examination and to apply for this examination you need a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT-2011 Examination.

So, after clear the entrance examination, you will get admission in top Pharmacy colleges.
7th April 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know minimum criteria for admission in Mpharm in jadavpur universicty
14th June 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I have to clear 3 papers of B pharmacy 4/2 but i qualified entrance exam for Mpharma. Can i eligible for Mpharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?