6th July 2010, 02:37 PM
Devikadas.J

Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?

I am a final year Bsc Medical Microbiology student.I like to do PG or integrated PHD in Virology or Immunology or Medical MICROBIOLOGY.Please give me information about the entrance exam for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  2. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  4. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY- Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  6. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical UniversityM.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PhD research topics in Microbiology?
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology Final General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [New]
  12. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  13. Does Vinayaka Missions University offered M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, Microbiology and Virology?
  14. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  15. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  16. Which course(M.Sc in microbiology or M.Sc in virology) should I opt for better career opportunities and future prospects?
  17. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
8th April 2011, 02:20 AM
dava

Default Re: Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?

You will have to do your M.sc in microbiology then you can write UGC/CSIR-NET ,SET , or NISER NEST P.hd entrance Exam exam .
29th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?

plz tel me what topic should i chose for research in bsc final year in microbiology?
15th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to undergo M.Sc in biotech from IISc?? I am doing B.Sc in Microbiology from St.Xavier's College..
18th June 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship examination for integrated msc and phd in virology.m doing bsc in microbiology from Birla college
9th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i've completed bsc botany,any option to do integrated phd in biotechnology
22nd October 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me the university's or colleges available with medical microbiology or immunology in AP
5th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm one of students in Lovely Professional University,I'm in Msc.microbiology and I would like to ask,where and how,in which field;courses are allowed to follow up in Phd. program in INDIA actually thank you for your best informations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?