25th September 2010, 10:13 PM
aiswarya sethumadhavan

Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune

Dear sir/madam,
i would like to know about the details of the entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune. and the admission procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  6. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  7. How to study Integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry at IISC, Bangalore?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  10. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  11. Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course
  12. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  13. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  14. How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  16. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  17. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  18. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
28th September 2010, 01:25 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune

IISc entrance exam for integrated phd is in the month of april in 2011and the interview for the same is in the month of may-june.
29th September 2010, 07:51 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune

hii..
Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune can be found on net..

IISc entrance exam for integrated phd is in the month of april in 2011and the interview for the same is in the month of may-june.

good luck.
29th September 2010, 05:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with a degree and first class in Maths, Chemistry, Physics or Biology are eligible to apply for the integrated phd programat IISC. Final year students awaiting results can also apply. Selection to the courses will be based on your performance in the IISC entrance tests and interviews. For more details, check http://www.iisc.ernet.in/admissions/intphd.htm

AT NIV, the candidate is expected to have scored atleast 60% marks in all major exams from 12th std onwards and degree in any biological science. The candidate will also have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the institute. For more details, please check http://icmr.nic.in/pinstitute/000263/niv_msc.htm.
13th November 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

For dis programme in 12th 60% are necessary
25th November 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

When can we apply
25th November 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT is the deadline of online apply
7th February 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks is required for sc candidate in UG to appear in phd integrated course.
13th April 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

how to get hall ticket for online application
19th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how to download hallticket from online?
23rd April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

how to download hall ticket for IISC entrance test 2011.

please inform the details regarding that and my mail id: [email protected].
4th May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any integrated course for the students who had completed intermediate in andhra pradesh
6th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

can anybody please tell me when will the result of entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D, IISc, Bangalore be published?
15th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

are the 12th std marks important to apply for the integrated ph.d course at iisc bangalore?i have scored 56percent in 12th std.
24th September 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know syllubus of this course.
28th October 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus and model papers of integrated phd test iisc banglore
12th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

what's the date for decleration of result can anyone tell me....plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?