30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur? So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

3rd August 2019, 09:48 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Global Institute of Technology Jaipur offers B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering course. In order to enroll for B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course, you will need to appear for the JEE Mains entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency. There is no specific cutoff required for this course however, you must have cleared this entrance examination.

Official link of JEE Mains entrance examination
https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
3rd August 2019, 01:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is a entrance exams required to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur. Candidates have to appear in the JEE (Mains) exam to pursue BE(Electrical Engineering) in Global Institute of Technology Jaipur. Merit list are prepared on the basis of JEE (Mains) rank based merit and Class-12th Marks/percentile.
Cutoff marks required of JEE mains to secure admission is subject to change each year. In depends on the basis of total number of seats availability and number of students appear for the entrance exam.

More information is available at;
https://gitjaipur.com/b-tech-admission-procedure/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?