30th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BSc(Architectural Technology) in the Robert Gordon University?

Hi friends, I came to know that BSc(Architectural Technology) course is providing in the Robert Gordon University. I would like to know if I am doing this course then what kind of benefits I will get? Please reply to my question asap.

2nd August 2019, 06:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BSc(Architectural Technology) in the Robert Gordon University?

Robert Gordon University is offering B.Sc. in Architectural Technology course. If you pursue this course from Robert Gordon University you will get the following benefits:
1. Robert Gordon University has an excellent placement record. Over 97.6% of university graduates are in employment or further study within just 6 months of graduating.

2. Robert Gordon University have Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)They have highly qualified, professional and industrial visiting faculty members.

3. Robert Gordon University has affordable and competitive tuition fees. They also offer a 20% loyalty discount on course fees for previous graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?