30th July 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Architectural Technology) in the Robert Gordon University?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the course fee of BSc(Architectural Technology) which is available in the Robert Gordon University? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

2nd August 2019, 08:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Architectural Technology) in the Robert Gordon University?

Robert Gordon University offering B.Sc. in Architectural Technology. Duration of this program is 4 years in full-time mode. The course fee of B.Sc. in Architectural Technology course is £13,670 per academic year. For more details regarding this program visit at https://www.rgu.ac.uk/study/courses/...ral-technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?