31st July 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Textile Design in Government Institute of Textile Technology Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I want to do Diploma in Textile Design course from Government Institute of Textile Technology Bangalore. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

3rd August 2019, 06:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Textile Design in Government Institute of Textile Technology Bangalore?

Diploma in Textile Design in Government Institute of Textile Technology Bangalore is one year duration course, comprises of 2 semesters. Total fee expenses of this course is around INR 3,650.
However you can contact the institute for exact details;
Address;
SJP Campus, KR Circle, Bangalore-560001, Karnataka

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?