24th September 2016, 04:41 PM
udaybhavsar22

Admission in Diploma Architect is possible after 10th? Is entrance exam necessary for admission in Mumbai? Degree course can be done after Diploma?

Dear sir, right now my daughter is studying in 10th in Mumbai and want to do diploma architect. (1) can we get an admission in diploma architect after 10th? (2) entrance exam is necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? (3) after done diploma can we get degree architect?. Hope an early compliance........uday bhavsar 8806352703

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma Architect is possible after 10th? Is entrance exam necessary for admission in Mumbai? Degree course can be done after Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  3. Diploma in architect after passing 10th?
  4. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  5. Can i get Diploma admission in Architect course in Hyderabad?
  6. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  9. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible to shift from diploma in Architect to degree without completing diploma?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  13. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  14. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  16. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  17. Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Mechatronics? How to take admission in it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?