1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Social Work) course in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

30th April 2022, 08:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

UGC NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Social Work at Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research.

To study PhD Social Work, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.
7th May 2022, 11:57 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance exam to Study PhD Social Work at Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research is GATE and NET.

For PhD Social Work is, you must have a master's degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?