3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Agriculture from North East Frontier Technical University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

7th August 2019, 12:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available for PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University is given below:-
1)National Eligibility Test
2)North East Frontier Technical University Entrance examination

The admission to PhD(Agriculture) in North East Frontier Technical University is on the basis of your National Eligibility Test (NET )scores. However, if you have not appeared in NET examination then you can appear in the entrance examination conducted by the North East Frontier Technical University..

You can visit the website http://www.neftu.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?