3rd August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate?

I have done BSc Nursing course. Now I want to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

6th August 2019, 01:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate. Candidates who have completed their B.Sc Nursing (Regular or Honour's) from a recognized college/university, are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
6th August 2019, 05:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment being a BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BSc Nursing course. Now I want to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

Yes, you can apply to the Nursing Officer recruitment in the RMLH, New Delhi after completion of the BSc (Nursing) course. Your age should be below 35 years (general category) for applying to the Nursing Officer recruitment in the RMLH, New Delhi. You should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN & RM) with State Nursing Council for applying to the Nursing Officer recruitment in the RMLH, New Delhi. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th August 2019, 05:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment. I am giving you the eligibility criteria details.

==> Candidate must have done BSc Honours in Nursing or BSc Nursing regular from a recognized university.

==> Candidate maximum age should not exceed 35 years for general category, 38 years for OBC category, 40 years for SC/ST category and 38 years for EWS category.

You can apply through the website www.rmlh.nic.in. The last date to submit the application is 21st August 2019. A candidate will get selected on the basis of a written test and interview.
6th August 2019, 06:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for RMLH (Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital) New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment is Candidate must have completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized University and registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or Council and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or Council. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligibile to apply for RMLH (Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital) New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://rmlh.nic.in.
6th August 2019, 10:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Nursing Officer posts under the recruitment of RMLH,

Candidates must have completed B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University/ regular Course in B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University/ regular course in B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized University.

Maximum age limit is 35 years for this position.

For more detail visit this link, https://rmlh.nic.in/index1.aspx?lsid=50&lev=2&lid=63&langid=1.
7th August 2019, 12:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible to apply for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment after B.Sc in Nursing course. Those who completed their B.Sc Hons/Nursing from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The applicant should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN&RM) with State Nursing Council.

Official website -> Click Here
8th August 2019, 12:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:

Yes, definitely you are eligible for RMLH New Delhi Nursing Officer recruitment being a B.Sc in Nursing graduate.

Your age should not more than 35 years at time of applying to the Nursing Officer recruitment in the RMLH. It mandatory that should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN & RM) with State Nursing Council. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?