3rd August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Nursing Officer in RMLH New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Nursing Officer of RMLH New Delhi. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post in this RMLH New Delhi recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

7th August 2019, 12:02 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Nursing Officer in RMLH New Delhi?

Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) has released a new recruitment for Nursing Officer Posts. Eligible candidates are asked to apply at http://nursingofficer.aiimsexams.org for this job on or before 21st August, 2019.

Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on written test, personal interview and document verification.

About job duties and responsibilities, there is no discussion in the official notice. For more accurate information stay updated with their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?