5th August 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences. But I don’t know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

11th August 2019, 08:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences. The minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done a 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate for general category from a recognized board. There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST category.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.tipsindia.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?