5th August 2019, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

11th August 2019, 08:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences is a candidate must have done a 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate for general category from a recognized board. There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST category.

The candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.tipsindia.co.in. Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Submit the application form at the institute office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?