7th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning for BArch student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BArch. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this course or not?

12th August 2019, 04:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning for BArch student?

Eligibility to study M.Arch (Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning for B.Arch student are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in relevant stream (B.Arch) from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree course.
Candidate must have qualified required entrance examination to study this course.
There is no age limit to study this course.
12th August 2019, 01:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning for BArch student?

The required eligibility to study MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning for BArch student is the candidate should have passed Bachelor of Architecture degree course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor of Architecture degree course to get admission in Master of Architecture in Landscape Architecture is 50%. The duration of MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning is 2 years.
12th August 2019, 05:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study MArch in Landscape Architecture at Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria for your help. For admission a candidate must have done a candidate must have done a BArch with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of English Language Test followed by personal interview. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/asap/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?