7th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses and course duration of MS(Public Health Science for Clinical Professionals) in University of Chicago?

Hello everyone, I want to do MS(Public Health Science for Clinical Professionals) course from University of Chicago. Can I know the fee expenses of this course because I am looking forward to do this course in this university? Kindly tell me about the course duration of this course also. Thank you!

7th January 2020, 11:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses and course duration of MS(Public Health Science for Clinical Professionals) in University of Chicago?

The University of Chicago offers MS(Public Health Science for Clinical Professionals) course. The duration of this course is 2 years in full-time mode. Fee expenses and course duration of MS(Public Health Science for Clinical Professionals) in the University of Chicago:
Application fee - $75
Tuition fee - $49,734
Graduate Students Services Fee - $1,248
University of Chicago Health Insurance - $4,566
Room & Board - $17,100
Personal Expenses - $2,970
Books & Supplies - $1,785

20th January 2020, 12:44 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses and course duration of MS(Public Health Science for Clinical Professionals) in University of Chicago?

If you want to study in Chicago then you need good marks and best practice skills, then you can apply at the University of Chicago.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?