14th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?

i had completed graduation in science with frist class. i wants information of mba college which not require MBA entrnce test. is there best college in pune,mumbai which refer direct admission to MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  2. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  3. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. Which one is best between M.Tech and MBA after B.E Production? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  5. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  6. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  7. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  8. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  9. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  10. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  11. Will I get admission in any good college for MBA-Finance in Mumbai without appearing for CET exam? Which is better between WLC and MBA?
  12. Best MBA colleges which give admission to MBA college after scoring 49%?
  13. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  14. Fee criteria for MBA in Symbiosis Pune?
  15. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  16. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fees for MBA(IT) at SIBM Pune and NITIE Mumbai?
  18. What are the reputed MBA colleges to get admission through CMAT? -- [New]
23rd November 2011, 12:22 AM
deevanshusaxena

Default Re: Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?

Brother there are many colleges in Pune I know which give direct admissions. Many GOOD COLLEGES too give direct admission on payment seats. you can mail me on [email protected] may be I can help you out. I am an alumin of good college in pune. but first give a try yourself in various colleges, meet the dean and admission staff. But DNT be the part of a D - grade college, if you are serious about your career.
23rd November 2011, 12:43 AM
deevanshusaxena

Default Re: Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?

hello friend,
If you want to open up your life. Start prep for MBA entrance exam. I am sure you will crack CAT, MAT, XAT within a year with good score than the world is yours other wise if you go for donation in a good MBA college without giving entrance exam World will Owe your future. Donations are too much in a good MBA college othrewise there is no use of aN MBA from D-class college.
20th March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i want the list of colleges for mba who conduct their own entrance exams or without entrance and take the admission plzzzzzzzz tell me yar its urgent plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
7th July 2012, 12:35 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Here's List of colleges which provides direct addmission to MBA:

1. Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, India
2. Kaizen School of Business Management, Mumbai, India
3. Silver Bright Institute of Management, Pune, India
4. International School of Corporate Management, Pune, India
5. ASM Institute of Business Management, Pune, India
3rd March 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I really want to do MBA from a very good college of Pune or Mumbai but, my aggregate in b.tech is 50%. Can i get admission in one of the good colleges of Mumbai or Pune ?? Can u tell me the average amount of donation ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?