17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Food Safety Officers through Odisha Staff Selection Commission?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Food Safety Officer post under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Food Safety Officers. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

19th August 2019, 03:29 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Food Safety Officers through Odisha Staff Selection Commission?

Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment -

Pay allotted for the post of food safety officer under Odisha SSC is Rs 9300- Rs 34,800 per month.

For more information log on official website
19th August 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Food Safety Officers through Odisha Staff Selection Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Food Safety Officer post under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Food Safety Officers. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

Pay scale allotted to the Food Safety Officer on the contractual basis through Odisha Staff Selection Commission is given below:

Consolidated pay – Rs 9,300 + Grade Pay – Rs 4,200 in the scale of pay Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 (pre revised) subject to revision by Government from time to time

Odisha Staff Selection Commission website link is given Click Here
19th August 2019, 09:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 plus grade pay Rs. 4,200 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.odishassc.in.
19th August 2019, 10:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification released for the recruitment of Food Safety Officer under Odisha Staff Selection Commission, the pay scale allotted for appointment under the same recruitment is of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs 4200/-(Pre-revised).

For more details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.ossc.gov.in.
20th August 2019, 09:39 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay scale allotted to Food Safety Officers through Odisha Staff Selection Commission is Rs.9300 with Grade Pay Rs.4200 in Pay Band-II (Pre-revised) and revised by Govt. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
20th August 2019, 12:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale for the post of Food Safety Officers through OSSC is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month. There are total 12 vacancies out of which 01 is reserved for SC category candidates, 08 are reserved for ST category candidates and remaining 3 are for unreserved category.
Candidate must ensure the submission of online application form on or before 13.09.2019; 11:55 pm. The fee can be paid through online SBI collect portal before above said date and time.
20th August 2019, 01:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale :-
-------------
Your Pay Band will be Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for the post of Food Safety Officers through Odisha Staff Selection Commission.

For any other information you can check the following website.
http://ossc.gov.in/
20th August 2019, 01:50 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is:

~~ Rs.9,300 - Rs.34,800 plus grade pay Rs.4,200.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?