17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How many Food Safety Officer vacancies are available under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Food Safety Officer recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I need to know about vacancies for this post under this recruitment. Can you let me know about the vacancies?

19th August 2019, 02:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Food Safety Officer vacancies are available under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

The number of Food Safety Officer vacancies available under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment are 12. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> UR:- 03
—> ST:- 01
—> SC:- 08
19th August 2019, 03:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many Food Safety Officer vacancies are available under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment -

Total 12 vacancies of Food Safety Officer is available under Odisha SSC recruitment.

For UR - 3 posts
For SEBC - Nil posts
For SC - 1 posts
For ST - 08 posts.
19th August 2019, 04:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Food Safety Officer recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission. I need to know about vacancies for this post under this recruitment. Can you let me know about the vacancies?

Number of vacancies available in the Food Safety Officer recruitment under the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is given below:

Unreserved – 3

Scheduled Caste (SC) – 1

Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 8 (Women – 3)

Total = 12 vacancies

Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.ossc.gov.in/
19th August 2019, 05:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 12 vacancies available for Food Safety Officer under Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment.

Candidates Interested for the job can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://http://www.ossc.gov.in/
19th August 2019, 09:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is 12 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.odishassc.in.
19th August 2019, 09:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are total 12 vacancies available for under Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment. The distribution of this vacancy under different categories is given below.

UR (Unreserved Category) - 3
SC - 1
ST - 8
W (Women) - 3

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.ossc.gov.in
19th August 2019, 10:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the recruitment as Food Safety Officer under Odisha SSC recruitment is 12 ( UR-03, SC-01, ST-08(Women-03) ).

For more detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link http://ossc.gov.in/pdf/Detailed%20Ad...0.12.2017).pdf.
19th August 2019, 10:09 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment:

>> Number of Vacancies:- 12 posts [UR-03, SC-01, ST-08(W-03)].

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
20th August 2019, 10:00 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OSSC Recruitment 2019 notification a notification for 12 Food Safety Officer Job Vacancies. Those who completed their Master's Degree/Graduate are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates can apply through online for the post on or before 13/09/2019. To understand necessary details, please visit the Official website -> Click Here or you can also download the below official notification for your reference.
20th August 2019, 12:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There are total 12 vacancies for the post of 'Food and Safety Officer' through OSSC.

Break-up of total 12 number vacancies is as under:

01 seat is reserved for SC category candidates,
08 seats are reserved for ST category candidates.
Remaining 3 seats will be filled by unreserved category candidates.
*There is no reservation allotted for SEBC candidates.

Candidate must ensure the submission of online application before due date of application submission i.e. 13.09.2019.
20th August 2019, 01:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 12 vacancies are available for the post of Food Safety Officer through Odisha Staff Selection Commission.

You can visit the below website for more information.
www.ossc.gov.in
20th August 2019, 02:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Number of vacancies Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer recruitment is:

~~ 12 posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?