18th August 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2019. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

22nd August 2019, 11:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2019?

Documents required to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2019 are as follows:-

Signature of the applicant
Self-attested copy of Aadhar number
Passport size photograph
Certificate of class 10th and 12th
Certificate of B.Sc/ BA (applicable for students applying for 2 year M.Sc)
Enrollment certificate from Head/ Principal/ Director/ Registrar of the college/ University/ Institute (Given in Annexures)
Rural area school certificate of class 11th and 12th (if claiming for 3% additional weightage)
Declaration of POSE scholarship (Given in Annexures)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?