27th August 2019, 09:01 PM
Umeumesh

Availability of jobs in Indian Navy and Air Force for Intermediate qualified candidates?

I am Umesh and I have passed 12th Board exams from Commerce stream. Can I get any jobs in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force on the basis of Intermediate from Commerce stream? Any jobs in any department?

31st August 2019, 05:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Navy and Air Force for Intermediate qualified candidates?

You are not eligible to get recruitment in Indian Navy.

You are eligible for job in Indian Air Force as group Y entry.

The eligibility to appear in the Y group examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. Candidate must have English as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. So, if you have all the required qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination.

For Indian Navy 12th in Physics and Mathematics is compulsory.
31st August 2019, 08:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Indian Navy and Air Force for Intermediate qualified candidates?

At senior secondary level, there is an examination called National Defence Academy. The minimum academic qualification required for NDA for Navy and Air Force is Science stream with PCM subject group.

You can not apply for NDA exam for Navy and Air Force after commerce stream. You can apply for Non technical Indian Air Force exam.
31st August 2019, 09:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for National Defence Academy entrance exam for Navy after 12th in commerce stream.

For Indian Navy and Air Force, science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject is necessary. Commerce stream candidates can apply for Indian Army only.

The age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?