23rd June 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the final date for applying Air hostess course after completion of 12th standard?

Hi

Myself priyanka i want to become an air hostess nd i just pass 12th now soo i dont understand what can i do now whats the form filling date ,where i contact i dnt knw any think plz help its my dream but i dnt undrstand what should i do first i m too much confused

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  4. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Procedure to apply for air hostess job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  6. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  7. Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.
  8. How can I become a air hostess after completing 12th standard?
  9. What is the expense for becoming an Air hostess after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What should I do after 12th to become air hostess?
  11. Is Graduation necessary to become an Air Hostess?
  12. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  13. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after 12th by getting trained for it?
  14. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which subjects to take in 11th and 12th standard to become an Air Hostess?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  17. What can I do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training? Which training to attend?
  18. Which subject to take in 11th and 12th standard if I want to become an Air Hostess?
15th October 2016, 01:04 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the final date for applying Air hostess course after completion of 12th standard?

If you want to become an air hostess then you can pursue for B.SC in air hostess or B.SC in aviation or you can also do bachelor in hospitality and travel management as most of the airlines prefer a graduate candidate for air hostess job. After that you can apply in different airlines for the job of air hostess. These are some other qualifications for being an air hostess:
1. You should have a Indian passport.
2. You should be proficient in English and Hindi language. Foreign language will be an advantage for you.
3. Normal eyesight.
4. Minimum height of 157 cm.
5. Weight should be according to your height.
6. Age should be between 17 to 25 years.
7. Good personality
8. Presence of mind
9. Good communication skills
10. Helping nature

I hope this information will help you. Thanks
12th March 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the final date for applying Air hostess course after completion of 12th standard?

I have completed 12th with 48 % am i able to be air hostess? I have completed 12th with biology, physics and chemistry what should i do??
15th January 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 but not cbsc board I have completed my12 in madarsa board so what can I do
31st August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an air hostess, I passed 12 and now i am doing graduation, so what can i do for air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?