28th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Assistant Allopathy Professor through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Assistant Allopathy Professor through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Uttar Pradesh PSC. So, I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

31st August 2019, 01:42 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Salary package of Assistant Allopathy Professor through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment:

>> Salary Package:- Rs. 68,900/- per month.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
31st August 2019, 02:56 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Assistant Allopathy Professor through Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment -

Pay scale allotted for the post of Assistant Allopathy Professor available under the Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment is Rs. 68900 per month.

For more information log on to official website.
31st August 2019, 04:53 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment is:

~~ Rs.68,900/- (Per Month).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 06:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The salary package allocated for the post of Assistant Professor under Medical Education Department U.P. (Allopathy) is as per the , Pay Scale - Academic Level-11, Initial Pay-Rs. 68900.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ADVT_PDFFILE/...nglish_532.pdf.
31st August 2019, 08:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of Uttar Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment is Rs. 68,900 (Level- 11) per month.

Last Date of the Application Process: 26th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?