28th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Uttar Pradesh so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

31st August 2019, 01:53 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment?

Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment:

>> Selection Criteria:- On the basis of Interview.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
31st August 2019, 05:07 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment is:

~~ The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Written Test and Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
31st August 2019, 11:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have applied for Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Uttar Pradesh so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.
Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Allopathy Professor recruitment will be based on the candidate performance in the Interview. For more information please visit the official website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?