1st September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study LLB for BTech(Food Technology) student? Scope of studying LLB after BTech?

What kind of scope I have if I study LLB after BTech(Food Technology) and what will be the duration of my studies? Do I have to write any kind of entrance exam or I will get direct admission for LLB course?

7th September 2019, 07:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study LLB for BTech(Food Technology) student? Scope of studying LLB after BTech?

Yes, there is an entrance examination to study LLB for BTech in Food Technology student. Admission selection is done on the basis of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). The minimum educational qualification is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There are lots of scope after doing this course, you can become a legal Advisor, Advocate, Public Prosecutor, Legal Manager, Legal Services Chief and many more. LLb is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters.
25th February 2020, 10:10 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study LLB for BTech(Food Technology) student? Scope of studying LLB after BTech?

Yes,you have to give an entrance exam for law CLAT.You can give this exam if you have a degree from any stream.The minimum requirement is 45% in order to give this exam.It is a good field and has got good scope and you can become
Public advisor
Advocate
Public prosecutor
You can also fight for the rights of people
You can become a legal advisor
The duration of this course is 3 years.
30th March 2020, 12:47 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--CLAT is the entrance exam which you have to crack with a good rank to get admission in the top most university or college for LLB course.

:- There is a huge scope if you clear the course with a good and positive manner .

--All you have to do is to clear the course with highest percentage for getting job on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?