30th May 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Food Science) in Aditya Food Technology College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech(Food Science) which is available in Aditya Food Technology College. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

2nd June 2019, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Food Science) in Aditya Food Technology College?

Admission is mainly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the institute is affiliated. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exams so that you can get admission through counselling based on merit.

Being a private college you can also take admission through management quota if you fail to get admission through entrance exam, but it will be an expensive option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?