3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Microservices DevOps interns in RedCarpetUp Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an internship of Microservices DevOps in RedCarpetUp Delhi. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

5th September 2019, 05:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Microservices DevOps interns in RedCarpetUp Delhi?

The stipend that would be offered to Microservices DevOps internship in RedCarpetUp Delhi would be around Rs.15,000 per month.

The duration of the Microservices DevOps interns in RedCarpetUp Delhi would be of 6 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 6 months.

The last date to apply for Microservices DevOps interns in RedCarpetUp Delhi is 17th September 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.redcarpetup.com/ for more information.
5th September 2019, 08:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Microservices DevOps interns in RedCarpetUp Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Microservices DevOps internship in RedCarpetUp, Delhi is Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 17th September 2019 and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.redcarpetup.com
6th September 2019, 01:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

RedCarpetUp offers Rs. 15,000/- per month for Microservices DevOps internship in Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 17 September 2019.
6th September 2019, 05:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates selected for Microservices DevOps Internship in RedCarpetUp Delhi will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation / Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

The duration of the Microservices DevOps Internship in RedCarpetUp Delhi would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.redcarpetup.com/ )
14th August 2021, 02:18 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month offered to MicroServices DevOps interns in RedCarpetUp, Delhi

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?