10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for BE(Electrical Engineering) admission in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to study BE(Electrical Engineering) from Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

14th September 2019, 06:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BE(Electrical Engineering) admission in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Electrical Engineering at Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering. Admission selection will be done on the basis of MH CET/ JEE Main score which is conducted by the DTE, Maharashtra.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
15th September 2019, 04:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for BE(Electrical Engineering) admission in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The admission to study Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical Engineering) in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering is through entrance examinations like Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test(mht-cet) and Joint Entrance Examination(JEE mains). You can attempt any one of them.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission to study Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical Engineering) in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website http://www.ssgmce.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?