15th May 2011, 09:15 PM
tiyarathi

Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?

I m doing BSC with microbiology but I m not at all interested in it. I have given 1st year final exams & waiting for result. Could I change My stream now? Or could I do other course like BBA with BSC? Plz helppppppppp......I m in trouble.

17th May 2011, 06:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?

It is better to change streams now itself as once you complete graduation the same will be difficult. You will loose one year as you will need to repeat the first year of the course. You need to contact the college authorities on the formalities for the same. Make sure this time you are selecting the course which interests you the most. You cannot go in for two degree courses simultaneously.
1st June 2011, 04:50 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?

my dear friend Bsc with microbiology is very good stream....
you can do batter in you future with this....but if you want to change then you can go with Bsc physics, math, chemistry, and also you can do bbs....

all the very best
27th September 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?

i have done Bsc microbiology , can i do something through distance education ? I am housewife
28th September 2011, 05:44 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?

my dear friend,

Bsc with microbiology is very good stream....

you can do batter in you future with this....but if you want to change then you can go with Bsc physics, math, chemistry, and also you can do bbs....

all the very best

~manoj~
18th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can i change my stream????????? i had passed my b.com 1st year but now i want to do bca 2nd year ????????? can i
6th July 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to change my stream from bsc home science to bsc biochemistry or microbiology??
25th January 2013, 06:47 PM
maukevtrofr

Default Hello friends

Hi friends I'm the first time to come here,hope that I could learn something in this forumand make some friends in the fourm.

True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime
fivefingers Vibram
24th November 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bsc csm under punjab uni.in second year of bsc csm
20th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is aradhya I have taken admission for bsc physics and I don't want to study it
Its only 15 days of my college classes and I want to do bba can I change my course now within same college pls help
24th January 2021, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I am in bsc 1year and can I change my stream bsc to bca
9th February 2021, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Degree 1st year cmplt second year another clg to go it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?