10th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Analyst in Goldman Sachs Bengaluru?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is an Analyst offered in Goldman Sachs Bengaluru. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

13th September 2019, 01:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Analyst in Goldman Sachs Bengaluru?

Company :-Goldman Sachs

Position :- Analyst/ Interns

Experience: 0-1 years

Job profile of Analyst in Goldman Sachs Bengaluru as follows :

-For analyst position they are looking for students with high programming skills quality to meet the business requirements.

-Students with strong programming skills and analytical aptitude.

Official Website :http://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/...g-program.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language? 1 28th November 2019 08:36 AM
Infosys interview questions? How to prepare for the interview for technical and HR interview? 1 10th October 2016 02:42 AM
How to apply to attend Microsoft Associate Consultant Interview? Date and time of this interview? 1 30th July 2016 06:56 PM
Interview pattern, type of questions asked and interview experiences for ISRO SC interview? 1 29th June 2015 08:21 AM
Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? 51 31st December 2013 09:22 AM