10th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA program?

Hi friends, I want to take an education loan from State Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. I am planning to study MBA program, so I want to apply for an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

14th September 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to take an education loan from State Bank of India because I have a Savings Account in this bank. I am planning to study MBA program, so I want to apply for an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

Maximum loan amount to get under State Bank of India Student Loan Scheme is given below:

For studies in India – Rs 10 Lakhs (students can get higher loan amount based on a case to case basis)

For studies abroad – Rs 20 Lakhs (higher loan amount considered under SBI Global Ed-Vantage Scheme)

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
15th September 2019, 04:48 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA program?

Maximum amount to get under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA program are:-

For study in India - INR 10 Lakhs

For study in Abroad - INR 20 Lakhs
15th September 2019, 11:11 PM
mebatman

Maximum amount to get under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for MBA program are as follow :
For Studying in india they are providing Rs 10 lakh and for abroad Rs 30 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?