14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness in University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness course from University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

14th December 2019, 11:09 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness in University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

An entrance examination is not required to pursue a Bachelor in International Food and Agribusiness at the University of Applied Sciences Has Den Bosch. However, you need to appear for an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL/IELTS. You must have either overall 6.0 bands in the IELTS test or 80 marks in TOEFL(internet-based test) or 550 marks in TOEFL(paper-based test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?