15th September 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in Intermediate in order to study Law and become Lawyer?

I want to study Law and become a Lawyer.I have just completed my 10th Board exams. So, which streams should I take in Intermediate? Which stream should I register for class 11th?

21st September 2019, 11:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in Intermediate in order to study Law and become Lawyer?

In order to pursue Law courses after Class 12th or later, you just need to have completed your Class 12th or equivalent in any stream.

Further, if you opt for degree course in law after you Class 12th, then you will have to pursue integrated law courses such as B.A.L.L.B./ B.Sc.L.L.B./B.Com.L.L.B./ etc. whose duration is of five years while in case you go for degree course in law after your graduation, then you will be eligible for taking admission in LLB 3 year course.
21st September 2019, 04:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in Intermediate in order to study Law and become Lawyer?

To pursue law course after the intermediate or bachelor degree there is no limitation on discipline of intermediate or bachelor degree.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.

So, you can pursue 12th in any stream if interested in pursuing the Law course after 12th. After law the duration of course will be of 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?