1st July 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA havind done Diploma and have an experience of 10 years?

If i have done Diploma an have experience of 10 years can i pursue for MBA degree

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  3. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  4. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  5. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  6. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  7. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  8. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  9. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  10. Can I pursue an MBA after I finish my diploma?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 2 years of Software experience while completed BCA in 5 years? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MBA course after completion of M.Tech from IIT?
  13. To pursue MBA do I need job experience? My graduation percentage is 62.99%
  14. How can i directly do MBA course after passing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  16. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  17. Can I do MBA in correspondence after completing diploma?
  18. Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma+4 years of experience -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2011, 09:25 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA havind done Diploma and have an experience of 10 years?

MBA is a masters degree in business management.

To be eligible to do MBA one must be holding at least an under graduate or post graduate degree in any field. People having diploma are not considered qualified enough to take management degree. Your experience doesn't matter here anymore. You need to be graduate at least to do MBA.

As you have only diploma, you are not eligible to do MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?