18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Video Making/Editing internship which is offered in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me with this.

21st September 2019, 07:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi?

Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio, Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of Adobe premiere pro.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of Final cut pro.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Adobe after effects.
4. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.
5. Candidate should belong from Delhi or neighbor places.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
21st September 2019, 09:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi?

Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 17th Sep'19 and 17th Oct'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

5)Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

Address:
O-55, Basement, Lajpat Nagar II,
New Delhi, Delhi 110024

Phone: 098997 48888

For more information visit on (https://www.fishpond.biz)
22nd September 2019, 12:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi?

The requirements required to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi is mentioned below:-

:-You must be a graduate with minimum 55% marks in relevant subject from a recognized university.
:-You must have the knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects.
:-You must be available for duration of 3 months.
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.

The last date to apply for Video Making/Editing interns in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi would be is 3rd October 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.fishpond.biz/ for more information.
22nd September 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for an internship of Video Making/Editing internship which is offered in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi. I just want to know about the requirements to apply for this internship. Please help me with this.

The requirements to apply to the Video Making / Editing internship in the Fishpond Design Studio, Delhi are given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and expertise in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects

>> Applicants who are capable of making videos as per the requirements

>> Applicants with suitable interests and skills

>> Applicants who are available full time

>> Applicants who are willing to do the internship for the duration of 3 months

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 17th October, 2019
22nd September 2019, 01:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi.

1) You should have experience in Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects.

2) You must have knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro.

3) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

Last date to apply for this internship is 3rd October 2019.
22nd September 2019, 07:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi?

Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio, Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.
2. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
3. Candidate should have Adobe premiere pro.
4. The candidate will have to get the internship between 17th September 2019 to 17th October 2019.
5. Candidate should belong from Delhi or neighboring places.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
23rd September 2019, 02:37 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Requirements to apply for Video Making/Editing internship in Fishpond Design Studio Delhi:

1) Candidates must have some experience with video production, including camera, audio, lighting. Some video editing with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Creative Suite Software.

2) Candidates should be Well organized, Self motivated, and good writing skills.

3) The duration of the Internship training is for three months.

Contact Information:
Fishpond Design Studio
Address: O-55, Basement, Lajpat Nagar II, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Phone: 098997 48888
Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?